Indian Head Massage
Benefits of Indian head massage
– Improves blood circulation
– Relieves headaches and migraines
– Releases tension in the neck, shoulders, back, arms and legs.
– Stimulates hair growth
How do we perform an Indian head massage?
The detailed steps are as follows:
– Our experts first use their hands, fingers, and palms to knead your scalp methodically. This allows the most superficial layer of muscles on the head-known as the subcutaneous tissue-which contains many nerves that regulate blood flow, temperature management, and pain perception.
– We then apply pressure with our elbows or fingertips by pushing them onto specific points on your forehead on either side of where your eyebrows are located. These points have been regionally termed “evil spirits” because these spots were traditionally used for healing purposes, such as headache relief, back in ancient China.